MY 2012 D40 St

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shakels, and the main problem being
I have torn rib cartlidge in my back left ribs

I thought the shackles were the case and was gunna say just get everything else in and use standard ones but Fark.. anything damaged in the torso is SH1T..!

Yeah buddy could be longer if the damage done manages to break ribs which is possible :(

Yeah just the shakels bro all that's holding me back so it sits level

Shakels have landed in Sydney so should be here very very soon then this bad boy can rise up up up

So something turned up in the mail and I should have a few progress snaps on Friday arvo maybe some new flex shots;) oh and she might be that little bit higher Friday night aswell :)

Well guys tomorrow is the big day I finally get this rig at the height I have been waiting 3 weeks for, everything is set and ready to go bring it on :)

Sorry I'm a little excited :)

Sorry I let you down manning won't happen again ha ha
585 in front atm and 590 rear measured wrong this arvo lol very happy
And that's the coilover straight out of the box not even adjusted At all yet :) so once I get rear leafs and bullbar and uca's I'll have plenty to play with :)

Last edited:
I also now have a leaky rear window seal :(

Should have bullbar next couple of weeks then time to save for uca's :)

Have a look at the Dobbins bar it looks exactly like the arb with out the price tag make got qouted $1,190 deluxe bar

Decided yesterday that I'll be going the opposite lock 3 hoop bullbar paid for it yesterday, should be installed next Friday 2nd October so pics soon watch this space :)

Latest posts

Back