2013 Wall and Desktop Calendars (EOI)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, i'm looking at putting together a calendar (NOT of half-naked firemen, sorry dave) and am looking to see if it's worth my while.

At the moment, the wall calendars are priced at $35 each and a desktop variant I could let go for $15 each. Minimum order of 10 units before I do a print run.

If, at the time of ordering the printers are having a special (which I'm really hoping for!), I will pass the saving on to you!

These prices include postage and i would definitely need to be ordering by the end of November.

Attachments

• Expressions of Interest.jpg
    Expressions of Interest.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 101
Can you choose the photos that go on the calendar? If so why not make a navara one?

i dunno if people would want a calendar of photos of just my truck?

and i'm not well funded enough to visit the most prominent Navara owners to get photos of their rigs (joshy, scotty, etc)

Can you choose the photos that go on the calendar? If so why not make a navara one?

I like the Navara one idea :)

I've had them done through places like Vistaprint and Snapfish and they've come out really good. Maybe you can get people to forward photos or keep a thread where people can upload photos.

Do people still use calendars these days with smartphones etc

I just thought people could send the photos to you if it was possible. Just thought ide throw the idea out there

i dunno if people would want a calendar of photos of just my truck?

and i'm not well funded enough to visit the most prominent Navara owners to get photos of their rigs (joshy, scotty, etc)

Your forgot somone... Where's Krafty

Latest posts

Back