2015 ST-R Build time!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageSTX550

Reaction score
So, the 2015 ST-R in white is arriving at the start of april, ready to be enjoyed! We had a d22 a few years ago, and looking forward to using this one!
Comes with a steelbar, which I will be putting some IPF 900XS's on

Mod List for now, in order of (hoped)completion:
265/75r16 Goodyear Wrangler MT-R Kevlar
2.5" Zordo Suspension lift with UCA
Brushbars, Side bars and rear bar
Isolate 2nd battery, install UHF
Rear air Locker, air tank and air compressor.

Yeah really looking forward to when it arrives. Our old one was stock so we are looking Forward to how capable this one will be!

Still sitting at nissan waiting for the bullbar haha! Need to contact in the week to see if it's ready yet!!

You can't wait too! ETA at this point in time is the 17th, so hopes are high.
Still tossing up tires though, it's either the MTR's or Bighorn 764's, or keep the stock tires on rims and get a set of full on muddies(centipedes or the like) and rims for offroad.

All comes down to personal preference and what conditions you will need the tyres to perform in

I'm currently running MAXXIS BRAVO 980 AT/R'S and they are great 60R/40dirt (265/65/17s)

Picked up today! Will have to get a side by side comparison when I install the matching ipf 900xs lights :) Definately no powerhouse that that the V9X is, but drives great and shifts buttery smooth. Only managed to spin the wheels once, when going out of the dealership!

DSC_0372.JPG

New seats are awesome, but the canvas seat covers from our our D40 fit very well with a bit of convincing on the straps and the headrest covers.
DSC_0374.JPG

Well gave it a good run around today to the beach, love it! It isn't the fastest thing off the traffic light(first gear is pretty short, but can tell it will be great for offroad/towing), but once you get into the higher revs this thing really pulls and you can hear the induction noise from the snorkel :p

Corners really well due to the LSD, and plenty of leg room. Though am intrigued as to why there is no deadpedal still(not that I can fit my foot next to the clutch easily anyway......)

Think my antenna auto lowering/raising thing is rooted though as it's not going up/down when the car is switched on/off or when the stereo is switched on/off. It just stays up.

Well its been going great! Already gave it the christening haulage voyage! In other news, ordered in a set of Roadrunner recovery points!
20150525065735.jpg

Last edited:
Big nav and Little nav!
DSC_0407.JPG

EDS also arrived, very nice bit of kit, the readouts are handy and ability to read/clear codes is awesome!
kg661yUnAncgkWWyoDr7-4JEBKPqWfYTmlZiBvaPNe4=w500-h800-no

Well the accessory pile is getting larger :D
IPF 900XS Spotties ready to go, waiting till I can get a HID kit though.

Got the EDS installed too and it looks sick as!
DSC_0008.JPG

Then gave it a wash and had some fun! :p
1Y7Q-h-bWaeebUEpF4WlOGV48SnqKKXLg_JHbsYkzng=w365-h648-no

Probably the first, and last, proper wax it will get. Good ole Turtle Wax hardshell!
DSC_0068.JPG

All nice and clean!
DSC_0067.JPG

Latest posts

Back