255 85 16

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There a good fit, I have that same tyre and size, love the extra clearance, But I am running a 2inch body & suspension lift, NEVER going back to the 265/75R16

There a good fit, I have that same tyre and size, love the extra clearance, But I am running a 2inch body & suspension lift, NEVER going back to the 265/75R16

Do u need the BL to prevent tyre rubbing or will those tyres be OK just with a suspension Lift ??

rob

Fitted today with no lift, rub on full lock front mud flap. 2 inch lift on next week :)

Attachments

• 20121101_164825.jpg
    20121101_164825.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 294
The KM2's are awesome and so quiet on the road, are 255/85's wider than the 265/75's and are they good to fit on an 8" rim...? Ute will look great with the lift

The KM2's are awesome and so quiet on the road, are 255/85's wider than the 265/75's and are they good to fit on an 8" rim...? Ute will look great with the lift

They are a thinner and taller tyre! Like.a 33x9.5 I believe! I love mine also! Rey quiet!

Good price, some people try to charge through the roof, well I've only done 2000km on my 265/75 KM2's so plenty of time to decide what size will be next haha

Looks like it would have f all articulation front or back without the tyres getting real caught up

Only wound the torsion bars up today, shackles didnt turn up yet. The tyres only just touch the inside part of the front mud flap, i have removed the mud flap for now as am planning a body lift aswell. So 2 inch spring, 1 inch or larger body will clear everytime.

hey mate. have you used the tyres in mud yet. im looking at doing the exact same to my rig. i have a toughdog lift with constant load springs and ive got her sitting perfectly level at 3inch lift. think there will be any problem with scrubbing? mean looking tyre tho.

Latest posts

Back