3" Exhaust sound

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want my 3" sytem so bad,but i need to replace the panels i bent when i put my 32s on.....oooops

Hey guys i got a 3" exhaust put in about a week ago it sounds great but when under load and acceleration a loud noise comes up from around the front seat area. I have had a look at all the welds and they look ok. Does anyone know what that could mean.

nah i dont want a snorkel....does a factory snorkel still use the pre filter box?

Hey Stoney........... If it's a pre made system by a manufacturer it may be vibrating under load and hitting under the car somewhere, thats 1 of the reasons I had mine made to make sure there was plenty of room

Hey Stoney........... If it's a pre made system by a manufacturer it may be vibrating under load and hitting under the car somewhere, thats 1 of the reasons I had mine made to make sure there was plenty of room

Nah mate its a custom made one with heaps of clearance. I'm thinking that one of the welds has a leak in it so ill take it back when i get time :)

Latest posts

Back