3 inch D22 3.0 Exhausts - Cheap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22FELLA

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd give everyone the heads up about a cheap buisness selling 3 inch Xforce exhausts for 3 litre D22s.

I have recently purchased one and installed it (its bolt on!). I paid $595, and he can ship too!! I am very impressed, goes well with my chip and EGR plate.

The joint is called Best Mufflers at Carlton in NSW. Check them on the web, and no i dont work there just trying to save fellow Navara drivers some coin :)

Cheers

Cheers mate think I'll give this bloke a ring and get one ordered

so I never got around to getting this exhaust but with the amount of overtime I'm doin in the next few weeks I am getting one. just wondering who's got this exhaust and their opinions on it??

thanks guys.. don't see the point spending a fortune on exhaust if I can get one cheaper and X-FORCE make quality products

People think the 3" is too big for the 3ltr nav's but mine pulls so much harder with one over stock, wish I would have gotten one for this price, it's a steal almost.

Brett

would like to upgrade exhaust to get a better note. Is there any point however of upgrading without chipping it as well? Might just have to keepsaving.

Yes, you should get a noticeable increase in performance just with the exhaust alone. I did this on my old Rodeo a couple of cars ago before the Navara, and it was well worth it, even with no chip. Then when you can afford a chip, half the work is already done. do you run an intercooler currently?

there's a guy near me that will supply and fit for $700 so I'm deff buying one just after Christmas

Yes, you should get a noticeable increase in performance just with the exhaust alone. I did this on my old Rodeo a couple of cars ago before the Navara, and it was well worth it, even with no chip. Then when you can afford a chip, half the work is already done. do you run an intercooler currently?

No intercooler but there are plans further down the track.

No intercooler but there are plans further down the track.

Nathan if money doesn't phase you when it come to intercooler, check the cross country cooler out. I put one on mine and couldn't be happier with it.. looking forward to seeing what difference the exhaust does with the cooler already installed

Did my 3 inch straight through turbo back system on my nav along with Egr mod and bloody ripper of a thing. Mates call her mini kenny (sounds like a mini ken worth pulls like a ken worth) on my 3.0L nav. Love it.

Did my 3 inch straight through turbo back system on my nav along with Egr mod and bloody ripper of a thing. Mates call her mini kenny (sounds like a mini ken worth pulls like a ken worth) on my 3.0L nav. Love it.

good positive feed back.. I'll have that plus the intercooler so it should hammer after that

good positive feed back.. I'll have that plus the intercooler so it should hammer after that

I guarantee ya mate you will not regret it. It's more noticeable if you tow or load it up heavy, however it does have a good solid amount of pull from around 1500 rpm IMO anyway haha

I guarantee ya mate you will not regret it. It's more noticeable if you tow or load it up heavy, however it does have a good solid amount of pull from around 1500 rpm IMO anyway haha

sweet... now I'm really looking forward to getting it

sweet... now I'm really looking forward to getting it

Dooooooooooo it hahaha. Make sure there's no cats no mufflers and no resonators. People will say it's gonna be spastic loud and you'll get defected EPA'd blah blah blah, all bull****. You barely hear anything in the cab on the freeway no drone just faint turbo whistle and from the outside its not overly loud at all. Nice clean note. Turbo does some muffling which is why it's fine to go straight through haha

Latest posts

Back