George's 2012 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate there awesome so far ! But for some reason there rubbing on full lock there 32's on positive 22 rims ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mine and yours navs are very very similar haha. I run the same wheel and tyre combo and I rub only when reversing with some lock on or under a bit of flex. I could have a little more height though in the front because of the calmini arms.

Looks good though mate.

-Tyler

Thanks Tyler k ! Ye I just recently bought the calmini uca's so once they come I will b putting them in and leveling out the height and hopefully no more rubbing I'm pretty sure I have 3 inch lift in the rear and 2-2and half in the front ... How hard is it to install the control arms ?

Not to bad to do mate. The hardest part is cracking to standard ball join. I just bought a ball join compressor from repco and use a rattle gun on it. You will need a breaker bar at least tho. I always leave the nut on loose to so it doesn't fly out when it lets go. Other than that they are easy. Then just get it wheel aligned ASAP.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380361269.865551.jpg

Went for a play out at menai this arvo pretty impressed with the flex haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380598999.298803.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1380599026.664463.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1380599064.797534.jpg

Weekend 4wding snapped my tie rod was spewing surprised how capable it is though !

Hey mate great build, looks like your bullbat has taken a smack somewhere along the way, or has it always had the increasing gap inbetween it and the flares

Thanks Trent ! Ye had a lil smack a while ago . Haha got the new superior tie rod adjusters in can't beleive the size diffrence between the standard and these definatly a must for or navara owners to get these in ASAP .. Had to grind the rails a lil for more clearance but now it's all good

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381276025.658363.jpg

New superior hd tie rod adjusters in def a must change part once u lift ur truck n put bigger rubber !!!

Latest posts

Back