3000 post club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just keep bumping your other thread every few minutes and I'll be there by Sunday when the record attempt is done again.

morning bump, smoko bump, pre lunch bump, lunch bump, post lunch bump, afternoon smoko bump, pre pub bump, post pub bump, dinner bump, dessert bump, supper bump, evening bump, night bump, sleepy time bump, and a few bumps in the between just to get the quota.

That's alot of bumps I'm going to be worn out by Sunday

pmsl krafty
u r the bump king, and a postaholic

congrates to the 3000 mark to dave and jason

(i'm suprised i've already got 100 + posts)

That would be interesting, asking the copper at an RBT to finish off your post because you're too drunk to see the stupid little keypad. Take it too court with the defense "Navara.Asia made me do it."

Some woman got off her drink driving case a week or so back by saying there was no public transport so she had to drive home. Surely, "There was an important post I just had to answer but I needed to go home and consult the car in the shed" would work. Never know the copper might drive a Nav and he might just understand.

Yeah I remember that.

Anything is possible these days. Especially if your a celebrity.

Dave.

Don't do it the boss wont appreciate it. If your self employed the boss is probably an arsehole like mine and wont even say thanks for doing a good job.

I got extra work today, Ill do the closest work and the rest can wait till monday.

Dave.

Bit late but Congrats to Krafty for cracking 3000 post. Not sure how you actually have time to make any money with all your posting. But you are now part of the "elite senior member" crew.

Well Done!

Oh wow there is so many people I'd like to thank...aaahh bullshit there is only one person to thank and that's Dave without him I'd have half as many posts!

I get paid by the word Biscuits so making money is a full time job :smile:

I haven't worked hard for money since I delivered bread for a living. "Work smart, not hard" Doesn't quite carry a tune like yours but it's a good way to be.

Since Bikkyboy is away getting his lobotomy and a new house he may not be here to congratulate Dave for hitting 4000 posts, (which should happen today or tomorrow at a rough guess)

Since I'm here and have nothing better to do I'd like to offer up my congratulations to Dave for hitting the 4000 figure (in case he goes troppo tonight and I'm not here to see it).

Note I said I'd like to do it I'm not actually going to do it. :eviltongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow there is so many people I'd like to thank...aaahh bullshit there is only one person to thank and that's Dave without him I'd have half as many posts!

I get paid by the word Biscuits so making money is a full time job :smile:

Since Bikkyboy is away getting his lobotomy and a new house he may not be here to congratulate Dave for hitting 4000 posts, (which should happen today or tomorrow at a rough guess)

Since I'm here and have nothing better to do I'd like to offer up my congratulations to Dave for hitting the 4000 figure (in case he goes troppo tonight and I'm not here to see it).

Note I said I'd like[/B ] to do it I'm not actually going to do it. :eviltongue:

Ah thanks Krafty, good to know you enjoy my posts.

Its always good to have someone else who enjoys talking crap.

2 thumbs up mate.

Oh and well done.

Dave.

Awee so heartfelt Dave and now I just can't leave for the night without giving you the congratulations you deserve.

Well done young fella, and a many more good posts to you! :flowers:

Back