3000 post club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And look how you use it, surfing for naked pics of your avatar and talking crap on a forum Mr I've got 4000 posts and I'm talking in the 3000 post thread :eviltongue:

Yeah! that put him back in his box, we wont hear from him again for a few hours, bloody try hard!

Looks like you need to get in the same box as Dave before you take things too far.

Nah I think he's still ahead and running away in case I catch up. He just doesn't understand I only have you in my sights not him :eviltongue: or maybe he does and that's why he's running.

200 or so in front of you. Run Jason run, you dont wanna find out what Krafty will do to you if he catches you.

Dave.

Dave I thought we kept our secrets secret?

Besides I don't need to catch anyone I can cause trouble anywhere on the leaderboard

and the only way i'm gonna get a chance to get the post count up, is to break my meaningless posts into multiple posts ...

damm, now i realise that i also have to wait 30 seconds between hitting the POST button too, that will only just add to the time it takes to get high notoritatry on the post count ...

Yes but Woody atleast you're learning, now you have to welcome everyone to the forums even if they joined 2 weeks ago and you missed it, you have to type quick to stop Dave from getting too cocky and above everything come out with interesting and factual posts. Well 2 outta 3 aint bad.

Yes but Woody atleast you're learning, now you have to welcome everyone to the forums even if they joined 2 weeks ago and you missed it, you have to type quick to stop Dave from getting too cocky and above everything come out with interesting and factual posts. Well 2 outta 3 aint bad.

Keeping it interesting ... that'll be hard

Keeping it Factual .... that'll be impossible

Keeping Dave from getting too cocky .... (better not respond to that one)

welcoming newbies ... 1 out of 4 aint too bad, i suppose ....

Woody I'm interested in what you have to say. I need to keep tabs on you in case you come this way and i have to hide.

I'm sure you have something factual to say, I did read one post that said you had a 2 inch lift, it looked like 2 inches to me so I consider that fact.

Keeping Dave from being cocky, it's a never ending battle don't be afraid to say it like it is, Dave loves it.

Welcoming newbies, just go through the new members section and add your moniker to all those posted, who cares if the person joined 2 years ago.

Come on Woody you can't expect to be in the elite group without a little bit of effort.

Effort ... ??? i only use Effort when it come to fishing ... for everything else, a passive attempt is about all ya gonna get from me ... LOL

And you dont have to fear me coming to visit you Krafty - i keep my hair short, so there aint much you can do for me in the 'hair dressing' department... besides, i have my own mobile saloon.

I'm also carefull with what i will say to D22 owners (like Dave) - cant help it if they cant keep up with us D40 owners, i dont want to rub it in toooo much.

Back