40 channel - 80 channel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiburn,
check GME websites and see if yours is listed if so instruction are on there to diy easy.

I did mine last weekend

cheers Bruce

Mine has to be taken to the dealer. Have the 3420. Will get round to it one day. Just waiting for more feedback

That radio is a very good radio mate, and a piece of piss to re-program to suit what you want. Also very customizable with the buttons to suit your uses.

Mitch

got that here too Dave, awesome piece of kit. easy to make high power also if you want

When I am driving around for work I usually have the UHF going. Either the Police channel to keep me entertained with all the stupid things people do or channel 40 for when the truckies point out the highway patrol cars. Haha.

My mates got a ICOM thats a few years old and he has had a good run with it.

The made in Japan was the deal maker.

I have the gme tx 3440 which has to be taken to a dealer to be upgraded. I am sure it will only take 5-10mins, but it just sucks i can't do it from home.

Can you buy a separate police scanner or do you have to get one included with a uhf? i cant seem to find standalone units that aren't the little portable ones.

Brett

Latest posts

Back