400 KG Leaf Springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't hear from from Chris today, but I was out of range for a good part of the day and had a couple of missed calls from an private number so maybe that was him. Then again it might have been an indian trying to sell something too lol.

I've been trying to get this sorted out for nearly 2 months, sent John pics of my car and details of my invoice as he requested last monday and he was going to get back to me, then on friday i get an email saying to bear with them as John has gone over sea's and will contact me when he gets back. I won't hold my breath.

Any luck boys ?

Was talking to Chris the other day, made it clear I am not happy.

They're still vibrating and pissing me off. Still ride like shit to.

I rang Sandra yesterday and she has taken the problem on board. She has dispatched a new pair of springs to me and asures me they will be on my doorstep on monday. They will go straight on for a test drive. I just hope they came from a different batch than the shit ones I have been sitting on for the last 6 weeks. Will update asap
fj

Any luck boys ?

Was talking to Chris the other day, made it clear I am not happy.

They're still vibrating and pissing me off. Still ride like shit to.

Hey Dave
I haven't heard back from them.
I sent an email yesterday asking if John was back from "overseas" yet.
Waiting on a reply.

Did Chris ring use today ?

He reckons the bolts might be done up too tight.

Never thought Id hear that.

Did Chris ring use today ?

He reckons the bolts might be done up too tight.

Never thought Id hear that.

How did you go with your bolts Dave?
I got an email yesterday saying John is back from "overseas" and they will get him to contact me but i haven't heard from him yet.

Haven't touched the bolts yet, however loosening bolts doesn't sound right to me.

They said check the Uni's to, they are good as new.

I just wish they'd make the old style again and ditch this shit design.

Oh and send the new ones out for free.

I agree with you about loosening bolts just doesn't sound right.
Mine has only done 8200 k's and the uni's are like new.
Had the springs put in at 6500 k's and the last 1700 k's have been hell.
I don't really like driving it any more.

Was in second gear this morning, turning a corner and now my ute sounds like shit as the springs vibrate at like 1300rpm. Sounds like a jar full of bolts being shaken.

Oh and the ride is still shit.

My missus and kids won't go any where in mine.
I think i need to buy a kidney belt like the moto cross riders wear.

its a shame you guys live in different states. i wouldnt mind feeling what it is like cause i just cant imagine the difference between my old style which are great to the new style which are meant to be better but apparently not.

i would happily let you guys test drive my car to feel the difference. hmmmmm i hope they sort this one out soon, cause id be interested in sticking a new pair in just for the extra adjustments.

Rusty

Ill message BlackNav and get him to have a drive of mine and see what I mean.

Seriously Rusty, dont bother with these.

This is disappointing as i was looking at getting a set of these in the long term.

If they stop making excuses and give us a set of the old design Ill give them a good rap.

If they live up to their reputation.

$1300 for a set of springs that ride like shit, sound like they're falling apart is piss poor value.

Might even go to Consumer affairs.

If they stop making excuses and give us a set of the old design Ill give them a good rap.

If they live up to their reputation.

$1300 for a set of springs that ride like shit, sound like they're falling apart is piss poor value.

Might even go to Consumer affairs.

Id go consumer affairs. **** that shit. Load of shit.

Back