4wd shops in canberra

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, yes, that makes sense. The Micky T STZs in a 265/70/16 seem to be about 7mm larger than the stock Conti-trac's my '08 came with. Along with a 40mm lift, that leaves about 3mm of breathing space before engineering.

Out of interest, was much involved in engineering your truck? I'm pondering getting mine engineered once the tyres need replacing. I figure that if I need an engineers certificate to go from a 70 to a 75 profile tyre, I may as well look to adding another 40mm of lift and maybe some 33's......

Many ta's

sorry to dug up a thread guy but i found this really interesting! so theoreticlly your insurance is voided if your not engineered with those mods? it should be allowed 4' lift, 35' tyres and massive negative offset! lol

just looking at getting a 2inch lift, exhaust, chip and bullbar. ill probably go to roadway in belconnen for the exhaust and chip ive had a few done up cars that glen has done the exhaust on he is really good. tossing up on weather to get sax/monster rides kit and doing it myself, then i can get 33inch tyres under it. plus he does mcc bullbars but im still not convinced on them at the moment.

not a real serious 4wder at the moment but my suspension is shagged from towing a tool trailer everyday loaded to the hills, and the mrs is talking about taking the kids camping and going to stocktom beach in the next few months

Stay away from Sax mate. No joke you will regret it. Search the forum and you will see.

Latest posts

Back