4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zordo ive got a 2004 navara duelcab its got a canapy drawers and a heavy duty rearbar that has my spare and duel jerrycans what would be the best 2inch lift for my car with the extra weight ive put on and a price to adelaide 5501...Cheers

Hi zordo. Hi have a 2010 d22 str nav and was looking at a 2" lift. Looking at dobinsons or tough dog. I saw your fitting price was $1300. How much to just buy it off you guys and get it delivered to the whitsundays 4800. As I can get it fitted by my mechanic mate?. Cheers

Hi Zordo ive got a 2004 navara duelcab its got a canapy drawers and a heavy duty rearbar that has my spare and duel jerrycans what would be the best 2inch lift for my car with the extra weight ive put on and a price to adelaide 5501...Cheers

hi mate.

you have a heavy Navara & being a 2004 i guess it is a D22.
I would go with A h/d Bluemax kit
Leaves, bushes, u/bolts, greaseable shackles, greaseable pins, 4 shocks & torsion bars $1420 delivered
Cheers

Hi zordo. Hi have a 2010 d22 str nav and was looking at a 2" lift. Looking at dobinsons or tough dog. I saw your fitting price was $1300. How much to just buy it off you guys and get it delivered to the whitsundays 4800. As I can get it fitted by my mechanic mate?. Cheers

Hi mate.

I can supply a Dobinson kit with Torsion bars for $1520 delivered
Toughdog kit delivered is $1750
Bluemax kit delivered is $1420
Kit includes leaves, bushes, u/bolts, pins & shackles, torsion bars & 4 shocks
cheers

Hi Zordo,
I am about to purchase a 2013 D40 St dual cab and am in the process of setting it up for work as a tradie. Will be fitting bar to front and putting an alloy tray on rear. Will have constant load of about 450kg once tool boxes and drawers are fitted.
What would be the best set up for 2inch suspension upgrade in brisbane area supply?
How much extra to fit?
Thanks in advance
Yotzaa

Hey mate.
I have a 2011 D40 ST Navara Dual cab. I am after a 2 inch suspension lift fitted im leaning towards the tough dog. Just chasing a price fitted?
Also a 2 inch body lift fitted?
Cheers

Hi Zordo,
I am about to purchase a 2013 D40 St dual cab and am in the process of setting it up for work as a tradie. Will be fitting bar to front and putting an alloy tray on rear. Will have constant load of about 450kg once tool boxes and drawers are fitted.
What would be the best set up for 2inch suspension upgrade in brisbane area supply?
How much extra to fit?
Thanks in advance
Yotzaa
Hi mate.
Can do a full kit with EHD rear leaves for $1475
Fitting if required is $300
cheers

Hey mate.
I have a 2011 D40 ST Navara Dual cab. I am after a 2 inch suspension lift fitted im leaning towards the tough dog. Just chasing a price fitted?
Also a 2 inch body lift fitted?
Cheers

2' toughdog kit fitted is $1950
2" body lift fitted is $895
Cheers

Zordo

Chasing Bilsteins B6 for front of d22 with 75mm lift. (Calmini arms only set at 2" but needing extra travel)

Thanks
Rusty

Zordo
The $1695 fitted 2" lift what brands of make up that kit?

Hi mate.
I pick the best bits from a few brands
Bluemax or EFS leaves Dobinson coils Lovells shocks.
I have use this kit numerous times with good success
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Zordo, how much for the 2 inch Dobinson kit all round?? 2007 D40 STX, will be putting a steel bar on the front and on the back later. No constant load.

Cheers.
Michael

Hi Zordo, how much for the 2 inch Dobinson kit all round?? 2007 D40 STX, will be putting a steel bar on the front and on the back later. No constant load.

Cheers.
Michael

Can do a full Dobinson kit for $1550
Cheers

Was wondering if you can clarify something John, a mechanic I was talking to claims they changed the laws again for body lifts in QLD so you have to do a lane change test and all this other stuff to get a body lift signed off on, any idea if their is any truth in that? does your mate still do the compliancing for body lifts?

hi zordo, i have a 2002 d22 str with stock suspension that is saggin quite badly now, just wanted a price on a 'cheap bang for my buck' kind of set up?

just quickly read through a few forums and it sounds like you dont have to replace the torsion bars, would you recommend that i replace them or can i get away with using the stock ones and save a bit of money. also sounds like i wont have to worry about brake lines etc not reaching but would to confirm that

after a 2inch lift and the most mine ever has in the back is two dirtbikes on occasion

im in brisbane so i can pick up the kit and im going to fit it myself

thanks mate

Was wondering if you can clarify something John, a mechanic I was talking to claims they changed the laws again for body lifts in QLD so you have to do a lane change test and all this other stuff to get a body lift signed off on, any idea if their is any truth in that? does your mate still do the compliancing for body lifts?

Yes that is the new proposed law. but it is not set in concrete yet.
So at the moment we can still have a bodylift approved with a K3 mod plate.

My mod plate guy is in discussion with the head guy from Queensland transport & even he agrees that a lane change test is silly.

So basically you can get a bodylift approved
Cheers

hi zordo, i have a 2002 d22 str with stock suspension that is saggin quite badly now, just wanted a price on a 'cheap bang for my buck' kind of set up?

just quickly read through a few forums and it sounds like you dont have to replace the torsion bars, would you recommend that i replace them or can i get away with using the stock ones and save a bit of money. also sounds like i wont have to worry about brake lines etc not reaching but would to confirm that

after a 2inch lift and the most mine ever has in the back is two dirtbikes on occasion

im in brisbane so i can pick up the kit and im going to fit it myself

thanks mate

I don't recommend extended shackles or block kits as they are crap.

You can reuse your old torsion bars.
The best way is as new suspension kit for $1050
Leaves, bushes, u/bolts, pins & shackles, 4 shocks
Cheers

Latest posts

Back