4wd training

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envee

Reaction score
Hey all you Perth-ites. This is the first 4wd we have owned, so my wife and I are wanting to do some 4wd training. Have been doing some research and like the look of the "Ultimate" course. Have any of you done it or know anything about it? Thanks envee

out of curiosity, is this one of those courses where you have instructors showing you what to do or a 4wd course to practise on instead of going out bush far away and then getting stuck? lol

Hi maddogrc, from what I can tell it is a bit of both. At least I hope so. Mainly looking for some clues as to what to do once you do get stuck !!!

i just had a look at the other perth thread on 4x4 tracks and looked up the mundaring power lines track.

looks pretty good though its rated difficult, but i just watched a 4x4 show on iinet and they said it was moderate. muddy in winter and dry in summer.

i'd really want to do that track cept A. it'd be my first time doing a proper 4x4 course and B. i'm lacking a 2nd gear stick and the front diff, and front drive shaft, etc, lol

so if i do a course, basically i'd need someone to rip me out whenever i get stuck, haha

sad though when i found all the 4wd gear in the shed you could ever want from 6.5t shackles and about 10 snatch straps and high lift jacks and exhaust inflated airbags, etc. i refuse to take dads toyota as this is a nissan club XD

Back