70 Series day's are numbered. Just like Gillard.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky it wasn't a 100 Series. Since there 5 stud.

Thought this thread would of generated more interest.

I wasn't interested because I don't even give half a flying duck about a TOYmotor anyway. It's just another thing to pull out of a bog (anything of 'pothole' size or larger).

You just wanted to start a "hate thread" Dave :ha:

If I wanted a single cab tray I'd buy a second hand 70 series before I'd buy a single cab Navara and I wouldn't bother trying to tow myself out with the D40 either because I know which vehicle would be the tow vehicle.

If price wasnt an option id be selling my navara at the drop of a hat and buying one of the new dualcab 70series.
My father sold his d40 with less than 10000kms on the clock cause it was a pos. paint doesnt even stick to them ffs. he then bought a 70series and loves it.
Id much rather be driving his cruiser than my nav but ubfortunatly lack of seats and dollars mean that wont be happening.
Bring on the haters lol :D

There is a number of people complaining about paint, but it's one issue I never had. Sure the inside of my tub is scratched but it's a ute, it gets shit thrown in and out of it every day expecting the paint to last under those circumstances is ridiculous. As for the exterior paint, I have the usual stone chips in the leading edge of the bonnet than any car gets and I have one chip on the rear panel where I dropped a pair of cutters out the side window of the tub, otherwise my paint is as good as the day I brought it. I still think the key to keeping paint good is never washing it...although that could be my lazy arse attitude towards washing cars too :big_smile:

I'd never swap my Nav for a 70 series but i definitely would take both for different applications.

Dammit I didn't hate enough, I need to find something to hate gimmie a few minutes :ha:

old man has two of the older 70 series on the farm HJZ motors or what ever they are.. cannot say a bad thing about them unfortunately.. (currently searching the net now for him for another in the 4.2 turbo actually lol..) but absolute farm abuse, odd serviice. both done over 400 000kms and going strong! as for the new v8's. drove one of the utes and a Kakadu, goes like a shower of shit and tows like a demon as you would expect with a v8 but they are shit in the sand. the tyre track in the front is wider than the rear to fit the bigger donk so theyre all over the shot.. my two cents worth.. haters gonna hate lol.

Never driven driven the v8 cruiser. Driven a mates 2001 model diesel tray, love it heaps of room, but cant fit the missus and kids in it. Is that good or bad

Unless it's on the crushed rock tracks even Yota's aren't getting around our farms at the moment.

Latest posts

Back