80 series airbox in d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22Nav_Man

Reaction score
I know its been covered before but just need some clarification! I want to put the 80 series airbox in my nav! I see that the way to go is to use a petrol air box and diesel lid Yes???? but no one mentions what motor to get the petrol airbox from and what engine to get the diesel lid from. If anyone can answer that for me that would be great

hey fellas does anyone
know iv you can put an 80 series box in a d22 with a safari snorkel already fitted?? zd30

send Jap55s a message or keep an eye on the other 80 series thread because he is currently working this one out

Aaron_moe said:
hey fellas does anyone
know iv you can put an 80 series box in a d22 with a safari snorkel already fitted?? zd30

Yeah mate. I did it a few months back. Not overly tricky, best results if you can source a few solid pipe bends, I cut up the safari intakes to fit mine.

cheers josh do you think you would
be able to put some
pics up or send me
some ?? cheers. if not its ok I can work something
out

Just want to confirm.. From airbox to turbo is a 2.75 inch pipe? I'm just getting the few inch extension today Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back