9.5T Winch $350! TILL DEC 23

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20% off at SCA tomorrow, That means a winch for $280. You could barely buy a hand winch for that price.

They will give you a rain check if they are sold out. I did that with a retractable shop air hose thing from there a few weeks ago. It was 50% off and they gave me a rain check, then they called me up about 2 weeks later and said it was in.

The sale for it ended on the first, so it is back up to $700 now. So $560 with the 20% off if my math is correct (I suck at math)

i heard there prity good as hor the brand name i have a generator the same brand 5 year old now starts and runs like a dream everytime and i rely on it for work its a honda moter with different badges i herd the winches are made in the same factory as warn

Was tempted to go in today and have a look at one of these, would be handy when pulling down trees, oh and offroad.

I was very surprised how hard it was to pull down a tree. When I got stuck there were a few times where the only trees I could use were not even a foot wide.

I was very surprised how hard it was to pull down a tree. When I got stuck there were a few times where the only trees I could use were not even a foot wide.

You can use comparatively tiny trees provided you can wrap the protector around the very base of the tree (ground level)

Yea i was more meaning some of the ironbark's etc. i have been helping a friend knock down. Been tying rope up near top, down to a winch, and keep the tension on hard as i hook in with the chainsaw.

Sounds a bit dodgier in words then in practice, only give it a pull on the very last bit to ensure it goes the right way.

I used mine last weekend my mate has a GU bogged in mud to the axels had to winch him out worked buitifuly all up winched him about 40m ( had to winch twice to get him out) very happy and surprised every 1 thought it would break lol.

Saw the 4500kg winch from Aldi today and it was $399. Dont know much about them but remember someone on here had one.Would be interested to know if they are OK or not. Would only use it occasionally. Any thoughts?

Most of the big name winches only have 12 month warranty anyway. The Tigerz has a 5 year warranty but must be serviced every 12 months by an authorised agent.

My mate had an Aldi one, got dunked pulling me out of a river, never worked again.

For a few hundred bucks i'd save up for a name one, or at least one you can get spares for easily enough.

Briggo, how pissed you gonna be if you don't use it for 13months+ and it lets you down first go?

Had a warn on a work ute do the same. Probly more poor maitenance than poor product. Still a shite thing to happen

already used it pulled my mates GU out of quite a big bog hole he was down to the axels in shit........ fingers crossed it works as well if i actually need it tho

heres a pic

Attachments

• sims bogged.jpg
    sims bogged.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 57
Back