A big ask.....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Sponsorship required for the next round of the Vic Interclub series.
Helping hands also required - Aug Sun15th.
Giving up beer for the next month......I'm that serious!
Sponsorship welcome
IMGP5823Largee-mailview.jpg

IMGP5824Largee-mailview.jpg

What do you need helping hand wise. And where abouts are we talking for location. The navara asia sticker looks good is that sponsorship or a free promo

Broadford
Need to find new tyres and entry fees $700 in total
Hence not buying beer LOL
Nav Asia Sticker a sample....unless we can form "Team Navara"
Not looking for full amount but all is welcome. Conceited? Maybe. But don't ask dont get.
Its a great day out if you've never been to a racetrack or motorcycle road racing. Pit entry is open and involvement is par for the course. I need at least one person to assist but the more the merrier. On the job training provided and expect to be barked at! LOL

What do you need helping hand wise.

Tyre pressures. Record keeping. Putting the bike on and off stands. Fitting and removing tyre warmers. passing or twirling spanners. Basic stuff.
Like I said on the job training. You'll love it.

Confused with dates..... Conflicting schedules but The next round is Sept 11 at Broadford.
Still looking for Sponsorship.
For any corporation or interested party the details are as follows.
1998 ZX9R C1
Fully prepared and well presented
152 rwhp
Full titanium Akropovic exhaust
4deg ignition advance
stage 2 Dynojet kit
Modified suspension - Gold valve emulators and heavier oil front ZX6 rear shock with stiffer spring.
Bike kerb weight 171kg

Rider competent at club level but not about to take over WSBK - he has red hair.

Back