Adelaide 4wd show 24, 25, 26 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed!! Have you purchased anything yet? Few pics of the show would be cool for those people stuck at home......

Sorry!!! I've been busy being a kid in a candy shop!!

Photos soon!! Purchased a flip pink camo hunting knife, ordered a 10inch Baja lightbar. Also ordering an arb colour matched steel rear bar.

Just got free colour coding and and installation! Over 600 bucks cheaper!! **** yes!! For my rear step

Yeah for sure id be happy too!
Did you price up any other gear or jst ARB brand bcos of your bullbar

I got a wicked deal on all my ARB gear. My mate is a store manager for one of ARB Sydney's stores. I got my rear bar painted with a genuine fill panel painted and the number plate lights for $650 supply only. I had to fit it. He also got me my canopy and bull bar for the same type of money. A great mate in the right place. He also fitted out my patrol from front to rear also. He has saved me big $$$.

Ye i priced up tjm and they were more expensive. I also looked at another place but didn't go further when I found out they don't colour match

From the sounds of it ARB are making it worth your while. A mate said lightforce would only offer $10 off a set of the led 215's...tjm were cheaper & when he told them that they didn't care. .lol

Ye I found the lightforce guy at opposite lock was really really helpful but the lightbar I was keen on hasn't been released so he couldn't put a price on it for me.

I got a wicked deal on all my ARB gear. My mate is a store manager for one of ARB Sydney's stores. I got my rear bar painted with a genuine fill panel painted and the number plate lights for $650 supply only. I had to fit it. He also got me my canopy and bull bar for the same type of money. A great mate in the right place. He also fitted out my patrol from front to rear also. He has saved me big $$$.
I dont suppose you have any ARB contacts in S.A Navmania?

I dont suppose you have any ARB contacts in S.A Navmania?

I did but he doesn't work for them anymore. I managed to get my bullbar at mates rates. Pretty gay he has left now and my nav isn't finished :(

Have a good day at the show today!! Go to all the stalls get your quotes done up and then go back to the best one. That's what we did yesterday. And think of me whilst I'm stuck at work lol hope it stops being all gloomy and rainy for ya

Ha ha... ill be dragging my 3 & 5y.o's around with me so i can gaurantee it wont be a relaxing experience 😆
So what the go with show quotes?
Do you pay a deposite there to secure the deal?

Latest posts

Back