Adelaide 4wd show 24, 25, 26 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure u go the the surf life saving stall!!! They're giving away free blow up flotation rings. My mates wouldn't let me get one :(

All stalls do free quotes. Once u decide on what u want u just pay a deposit so u get the show specials At arb I just chucked 100 bucks down on the rear step, they didn't care how much u pay lol

Make sure u go the the surf life saving stall!!! They're giving away free blow up flotation rings. My mates wouldn't let me get one :(

All stalls do free quotes. Once u decide on what u want u just pay a deposit so u get the show specials At arb I just chucked 100 bucks down on the rear step, they didn't care how much u pay lol

i was almost out the door after reading "giving away free blow ___" lucky i finished reading

Ok, i didnt end up purchasing today at the show. ..but it was well worth the trip bcos being able to look at all the different brands helped me decide on what i want.
I wasnt particularly impressed with MCC gear, liked the ARB & was very impressed with the compact fit of the TJM.
I decent quotes, but nothing that i don't think could be replicated in store.
So at this stage im thinking ill get the TJM in black, but im going to wait until they have a Razorback canopy in store for me to look at.
Ive also narrowed down the canopies to either the Razorback or Flexisport.

Ok, i didnt end up purchasing today at the show. ..but it was well worth the trip bcos being able to look at all the different brands helped me decide on what i want.
I wasnt particularly impressed with MCC gear, liked the ARB & was very impressed with the compact fit of the TJM.
I decent quotes, but nothing that i don't think could be replicated in store.
So at this stage im thinking ill get the TJM in black, but im going to wait until they have a Razorback canopy in store for me to look at.
Ive also narrowed down the canopies to either the Razorback or Flexisport.

What colour is your nav?

Latest posts

Back