Adjusting clutch D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just installed a Xtreem outback clutch on the d22 and am regretting it. With the 265/75 tyres it struggles and slips, even more so in the sand. Has anyone else gone with this option? If so how did you find it? I now wish I had gone the Excedy!!!

i have the same tyres and the exedy clutch and no problems at all..
you cant change now,too costly..

Yea im just going to have to put up with it untill it goes bang. Wont be too long. Hit them up on warrenty and get a exedy :) Altho my house mate has one in his GQ patrol and it it just like a exedy! I mite have a dud, who knows.

Hi guys I have had a excedy hd kit put in my 2010 d22 about 10000 ks ago. And this last week I have noticed that it's not springing back all the way! I have bleed it again today, but still feels no different! It's like the spring can't hold any tension on the last inch and a half of pedal after being let out. It also had new input shaft I think it's call where that trust bearing to on ? As it was all groved up, Not to sure so any ideas really not keen on the box havng to come out again

Hi mate. The clutch can be tricky to bleed on them because it will just gravity feed. Try put a length of clear tube on the bleed nipple and run the end into a bottle. Once you crack the nipple the clutch peddle will spring to the floor and won't come back unless you lift it yourself and if you leave the peddle on the floor it will drain the master very quickly so keep an eye on it. Once you lock the bleed nipple of it should pump up. Pump it for a bit with the cap off the master to let any air out. I had a similar thing with mine and it did fix it.
Cheers.

Cheers mate that's how I have been bleeding it I'll try pumping it with the cap off a bit then ! I fitted a wind booster too weeks ago to heap get the 33s going a bit quicker ! That's what had me thinking about that input shaft Mmmm probably over thinking things I'll see how it go just doesn't quite feel like its air related more the actions of a push and pull effect

70k and your clutch is kaput ? you need to keep your foot off the pedal.

Well iv bought a new slave cylinder and a new clutch master cylinder hopefully this helps bleeding it wasn't doing a thing pedal was starting to sag. No leaks so I think it's bye passing some where thinking its the master cylinder but I might as well do them both but

They are normally cheap enough. I found my clutch fluid got dirty really quick. I have had my nav since new and it had to be done really early on. I do mine more frequent now.

I will too now! both cost $270 from nissan so thats not too bad I guess should get them in this weekend hopefully

you guys need to look at your slave cylinder if its still playing up.The extra pressure plate pressure could have caused it to leak down under pressure.

Latest posts

Back