Affects from body lift?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kochie

Reaction score
I am looking at doing a 2" body lift on my 2010 D40 but was wondering what gets affected by lifting just the body? Things like bullbar not lining up with front bumper. Being the airbag compliant bar I don't really want to cut an shut it. Also what about the likes of rear bar, steering shaft, gear stick (man), any cables, etc.
what have people done to get around these issues or have they not presented any problems other than cosmetics?

Mate got 2inch suspension and 2inch zordo body lift. Best thing I ever got was the body lift is as no problems except with bolts on tub but gear knob was good steering was good and cable all good to. If u get zordo body block they will give u instructions easy as mate.

I have a 3 inch suspension and 2 inch body lift. Any bar work will be affected.. The front bar is easily modified but my rear ARB bar hasn't been modified because there is too much work involved. Other then that no issues.

Latest posts

Back