Aircon only works on last setting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's common on the D40 for the fan resistor to go. It's a self fix job if you can get the resistor. Do a search and see if you can find the treads on the topic. I have seen some on the forum so someone will be able to guide you.

Cheers

Yep, my guess would be resistors too, they are usually inside the same plastic box as the fan, the airflow from the fan actually cools them so they don't burn out. It's possible you also have a blocked cabin filter leading to low airflow leading to burnt out resistors.

As above - it's the resistor pack.

On setting 0 and 4 there are NO resistors involved. Setting 0 means no connection at all, and setting 4 means a direct connection. Settings 1, 2 and 3 all pass through a resistor pack and that is the ONLY difference between them and setting 4.

When mine blew i lost 1-2-3 had 4 but air didnt work just the blower...mine blew the surface mount fusable link...it would be a easy fix but the solder pads were torched.found a brand new one on ebay for like $20

Back