Another Exhaust inquiry!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stremd22

Reaction score
So have made the decision to fit a after market exhaust, been talking to both beuadesert and tiapan. and was swinging towards beuadesert with a 2 3/4 inch kit $1350 delivered to sa.. how ever went and seen the local exhaust crew today and they come up with this company called "RED BACK FREE FLOW EXHAUSTS" which do a kit for my 06 nav for a touch under $900.. is this too good to be true. has any body ever heard or delt with this company before.?

Thanks in advance!!

Just be carefull if your looking for a complete system that it is just from the cat back that it is from the turbo back

I have a 3inch exhaust system on mine strate through aswell and it goes awsome a fair bit more power more responsive and when in low range it goes excellent a lot more power in low range now. im not sure how the 2.5" would go though as i have not experienced a 2.5" system on a d22

i dont kno why people dont just get one made from an exhaust shop, 2.5" with high flow cat, dump pipe and straight thru muffler shouldnt cost you much over a grand, plus they fit it for you!

I didnt think the redback system included a dump pipe. Picking up my Beaudesert system tomorrow.

Yeah I had my system made at my local shop.
Bloody awesome job as well.
3" mandrel bent straight through from turbo back. $800.

Gold Coast Mufflers & Exhausts they are called.
They are on Ferry road in Southport. Can't recommend them more.

Keep in mind this is with-out a cat and I had the dump pipe flange.

I still think that is an awesome price.

I Bought my 3 inch mandrel bent stainless turbo back system (1 cat and 1 muffler) from ROO Systems in Brisbane, had it sent here to SA $1500 all up, they also retuned my tunit chip.. very good to deal with they were! The system was very easy to install, i think it took around 3 hours and that wasnt rushing.... and im very happy with the product!

Another place you may want to look at is Scotts Rods in Ipswich. They post and I'm sure they do a 3" system for just a touch over $1000 plus postage. Put a system on my brothers patrol Nd fit perfectly.

ok guys local exhausts joint fitted my 2.5 inch redback system this morning, took it for a drive this arvo after work and wow! pretty noticable difference.. alot more responsive all the way through gear changes and alot more get up and go at higher speeds also. slightly louder note but not much, little more whistle from the turbo as well.. cant wait to get it on the dirt this week end.. over all very happy thus far..

Latest posts

Back