Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the dogs we use if we call or whistle they will come straight back to our sides pricy hey have caught an pig / goat and we tell them to release they will that and step away from the animal

FWIW https://www.youcamp.com/

I read information on the above website and had a look.
Posted it here because it lists Pest hunting" or something as a search option.

Caveats;
1) very small nuber of places
2) it really is just an accommodation booking site
3) listings are self listed and should be accompanied by extra research.
e.g. I think the hunting any Possum Brush is hunting in the neighbouring state forest(government run ballot system?) and not just whenever. OTOH, i wont be adjusting any stock there is they allow anyone to shoot on their property. Also, I think fishing for carp comes under that (re a place near Deni).

One of my original searches was bush camping with conservation and second on the list was a caravan pack beside a town park on the shores of Lake Macquarie in the middle of town. As I said, extra research.

Something a bit different.

With summer starting to role through here in Victoria, it was great to get back in the water for a dive. Here is almost 100 Port Phillip Bay scallops, gathered, shucked, cleaned, portioned, vac sealed and ready for the freezer!

Very nice, that's what it's all about, gather some free range healthy food and enjoy your self at the same time

uploadfromtaptalk1395453610587.jpg
Went out for a walk/spot light last night was pretty much dead accept for a few bunnies and a nice fox pup :)

some more pic of few pig we got

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 66
Very nice, last time I was in bourke it was so wet.
I would think places like that would be thinning out with the influx of young blokes going up?

uploadfromtaptalk1395459096499.jpg
That's my trophy from last night

G'day
I may be in North East Victoria the first weekend of April. If so I'll be looking for some Venisonses as well as those waskilly wabbits.

yup, im a hunter, just got back from south west QLD (Thargomindah) I'm from sydney NSW, would of been a great trip except that the recent down pour had restricted us from getting round most of the property, and stopped the animals coming to water to drink ( there was water literally everywhere)

I hunt Pigs and Goats mainly, i use a Savage Axis chambered in .308 and love it…here are some pics from the trip

im not a long distance shooter by any means, most of my shots are well within 100m, but i have tested it out at longer range, shooting clay targets at 420m is the furthest i have shot.

i have a property down at Tarlaga NSW where i get good pigs, and head west new, south west qld a few times a year…

Latest posts

Back