Any photo shop gurus here?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol that is funny as! I thought you had just posted the original pic by accident!
Must be cause I am so used to not looking at Hiluxes hey!

Thanks again guys I am thinking that there is plenty of other things the money could be spent on. I thought it would look better.

I think from memory the powder coaters quoted about 80 bucks per rim. Still would have to get the tires stripped first though which would cost a bit extra too.

chips in the black would show up big time unlike the silver which is close to the alloy colour

I think black rims look great, my attempt looked crap so not bothering to post hahhaha.

I was working on this but Dion bet me to it.

I was going for the pimped look.

Attachments

• Copy of d40.jpg
    Copy of d40.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 103
yo yo where my biatches at! Fully pimp daddy ride there.

Ok I think I should take the pic down so none of you buggers make my truck look any gayer!!!

OK, my go..................

Attachments

• DSC04726resize copy.jpg
    DSC04726resize copy.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 99
yo yo where my biatches at! Fully pimp daddy ride there.

Ok I think I should take the pic down so none of you buggers make my truck look any gayer!!!

Too late, Jason has beat you to it lol.

Its ok, I enjoy watching the poor D22 drivers jealousy shine though hahaha

I was going to put it on the bonnet as a tuuuuuurrbboooooo charger

vrooooomm

As you can see my photoshop skills are shite.

Sorry OLD Tony will have to pay more attention :hmmmm:Yer I Didn't even see a Hilux in that photo :hmmmm:

DSC04726resize.jpg

:thank_you2: DAVE I Think I'm in Love with your Avitar

Last edited:
who would have thought we could have soo much fun in one thread which started out from someone just wanting a bit of help in deciding the colour of his rims! LOL

Back