Any photo shop gurus here?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer I'm Sure I've seen her in a D22. A White one Just like Mine

Image0179.jpg

:man_in_love::man_in_love:

Something tells me that nobody's paid close attention to my effort. That's rather sad.

Bugger ... i admit it took me 10 minutes with the two photo's in tabs side by side until i finally found what ya did.

*snigger*

I like it a lot .... well done Tony.

serisouly gonzo that is the funniest thing i've seen in a while.
and this is the best thread on this website.
i had 2 tabs of the 2 different cars. i thought he changed the colour of the wheels on the hilux.

She's an actress. Judging by the rest of her peers, that means the 'M' word doesn't really matter, so Dave's in with a chance!

Question is, Dave, do you have pointy ears and can you use a longbow?

I can always try, if it works Ill be the happiest man alive. Lol.

Gonzo top effort on the photochop.

Dave.

ha ha this has not gone the way I expected. Probably better actually. Some funny guys here.

I think seeing as though I started the thread I should get a bit of Miranda action in the real car (d40)
I don't mind if she is straped to the roof rack either!!!

ha ha this has not gone the way I expected. Probably better actually. Some funny guys here.

I think seeing as though I started the thread I should get a bit of Miranda action in the real car (d40)
I don't mind if she is straped to the roof rack either!!!

Bit sad Sorry Can you say

S
T
A
L
K
E
R

Lol:hahaha:

Attachments

• DSC04726resize.jpg
    DSC04726resize.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Seems there was a bit of a common topic in the last page or so and while she isn't to my liking I really think 4.8GU is right, she's the sort of girl that would sit better in (on) a mildly pimped D40.

Also your postie was bitching about the leaning letterbox too so I fixed that for you.

pimpnav.jpg

Can I come to your place and park my Nav out front, that place attracts so me hot women.

Dave.

ha ha ha this is so funny.
Love the aussie flag on the back window.

Not sure about the xxx wax job though! lol

Back