Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont even bother about recovery points. I just tryed to drill the holes in the angel and had to go back to bunnings to replace drill bits twice, the second time i took the angel in with me and the guy said that i would have to get a engernering mob to drill all the holes for me, as they are to big and to hard of a still to drill with a hand held eltric drill. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

how thick was the angel? where did you get it and how much?

Well im about to go back to bunings to buy some more bits and give it anouther go. Will let evey one know how i go a bit later.

Well im about to go back to bunings to buy some more bits and give it anouther go. Will let evey one know how i go a bit later.

how did you do with the points?

went for a drive up mt stuart today, got about an hour or so in, untill it started raining and my non locked diffs wouldnt let me go any further.

Yea i got them all done. They look good once they are on. Did have to cut a bit out of my new bash plate so i can use them. looks good. I am going to look and getting diff locks. I dont know wheter to go air lockkers of mechanical lockkers. Any help???

im going to go with the eatons elocker on mine later this year ive known to many with the air lockers that have had problems with the air lines leaking or cracking on them then not being able to engage the locker, at least with the e locker if you break a wire its an easy fix out on the trail

which run? boxy is going to dalbeg fishing, would join him but i dont have that much left over cash for the trip.

I thought he wonted to go up to harveys range for a look??? I was talking to a guy i work with that was down there to day delivering fuel and he said it is like a swamp down there at the moment. It has not satop raing. It might be a recovery mission for boxy lol.

Back