Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good. I am looking a an elocker, they seem a bit better then an air locker, easyer to fix if it breaks out on the road.

should organise a night run.
need briggo to be there to light the place up with his fuckin rad roof spottys cant wait to get me some of them got the car going to natrad to more for full cooling system flush and new coolant and pressure test gettin ready for the big trip

sounds good, i am waiting for my new light globes for my 100w hid spot lights. I am going to look at some lights to put on the back for reversing. Well let me know if yous decide to go for a drive. Im keen to go and play in the mud. Might get to use my winch a new recovery points. Im so glad the i have bash plates on know, knowing the change of hit my gear box with a rock is slimer know.

need briggo to be there to light the place up with his fuckin rad roof spottys cant wait to get me some of them got the car going to natrad to more for full cooling system flush and new coolant and pressure test gettin ready for the big trip

just converted everything to hid/led.
just need $$for a might bar and some led's to replace the work lights.

how did u convert hed lights to hid an diff breather u can get a full set for 80 bux od ebay bargain!

fleebay kit, works a treat, although the high beam on one of the lights didnt work so i have to fix it and reverse the electro magnet to get it to pull into high beam. picked up some led's while i was there for the parking lights so now there the same colour, and way brighter. need to get some of that lght cleaning stuff so i can clean up my tail lights and install them.

I've done the diff breather upgrade from eBay like boxy said really good and easy only thing is I can't find the gear box/ tranfer case breather. And I'm keen as for a night run soon just Gota fix my abs

I've done the diff breather upgrade from eBay like boxy said really good and easy only thing is I can't find the gear box/ tranfer case breather. And I'm keen as for a night run soon just Gota fix my abs

thinking of a play tomorrow arvie? louisa 4pm since its raining.

i no whhere they are and there gunna be heaps shit to get to dreading that job

Yea me to I just keep puting it off I might need a hand tho. I'm also doin my bearings next week to
yeah man i can do that my new rear leafs come in this week not looking forward to doing that again spent today wiring my air compressor and second battery ,water pump ,havent finished yet need heaps of lil stuff to finish it all off neatly

Can do at yours if u want ? I got a double driveway if u want to bring the kit here ? if u know how to weld I need a little thing welded 3 min job. Sounds good we can make a day of it and get the girls together so they don't bug us lol

Back