Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can do at yours if u want ? I got a double driveway if u want to bring the kit here ? if u know how to weld I need a little thing welded 3 min job. Sounds good we can make a day of it and get the girls together so they don't bug us lol
hahha sounds good yeah come round to mine i can weld what ever u need aslong as its not aliminium ill give u a hand to do ur diff breathers and what ever ryan needs

dont suppose anyone sintrested in a rooftop tent with a side weather skirt room its brand new havent even used it yet i need the next size up one with the actual room below for the kids

and in other news, not to bad of a play, 8 concrete shovels of mud from under the tray and still have to wash the car tomorrow with the gerney to get it all off.

and in other news, not to bad of a play, 8 concrete shovels of mud from under the tray and still have to wash the car tomorrow with the gerney to get it all off.

hahaahha hope u got pics,does everyone wana head down to opposite lock next weekend between 9-11 check out the local teams comp trucks

hahaahha hope u got pics,does everyone wana head down to opposite lock next weekend between 9-11 check out the local teams comp trucks

sure did, other people have them tho.
yeh i might aswell come down for a look, evan tho knick knack are a bunch of madddd poofters.

sure did, other people have them tho.
yeh i might aswell come down for a look, evan tho knick knack are a bunch of madddd poofters.

hahahah yea i couldnt give a shit about meeting any maddd pooffters hahah just wanna check out there rigs did u go out with crazy poss

How hard is it to make your own egr blanking plate?????

pretty easy some stainless and a grinder, but like old make said its heaps easier just to buy it for the price.

also does ayone know where i can 10mm steel plate from so i can lift my bulbar, only need stuff all?

Back