Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah im in 1 boxy is water transport ( watever unit that is ) and ryan is a contractor on lav.

did you get new tyres yet ryan ?

I got one for use as a spare..,.. Arb tyre plug demo tyre, has about 15 plugs in it. But it hasn't gone flat so yeh. Looking at getting another Mtz within 2 weeks.
Also Briggo have you still got spring compressors? May need to catch up and chuck my spacers in so I can get an alignment with new tyres ?!?

Yeh mate there just sitting in my garage. Your lift it going to be fucking Huge lol give me a call we can do it on the weekend or somthing.
Yeh man, getting my stressed cvs out ay. Will be working Saturday till 1230 but I'm free after, did you end up adjusting your camber bolts to suit? Also have you got 2 camber bolts or just 1 on the lca? I seem to only have one on the back of the arm.

Yeh bro I was talking to boxy he wants to catch up on the weekend so I think we should do it over a few beers at his house. And yea I have two bolts 1 at front and 1 at rear on the lca. I got a wheel alignment pretty cheap and took like half hour so u can do it after work

Yeh bro I was talking to boxy he wants to catch up on the weekend so I think we should do it over a few beers at his house. And yea I have two bolts 1 at front and 1 at rear on the lca. I got a wheel alignment pretty cheap and took like half hour so u can do it after work
fuck yeah beers at mine sat arvo

Latest posts

Back