Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you wanna come around my place mate,i got the bit your talking about.im playin around in the shed now if ya want a hand

sorry craig mate i might take you up on that offer another day if i can find a spare bearing somewhere.. cheers

sorry craig mate i might take you up on that offer another day if i can find a spare bearing somewhere.. cheers

Repco will sell them mate an take ur alternator off ,take it to an ol bloke in Stuart will put it on for u ,for 10 bux he probably even have the bearing aswell

anyone been out to bowhunters at condon? went on the weekend. wasnt too good, really dry and only a few bogholes... did recover a patrol though haha.

Hi fellas. Originally from the Ville but live un Brisvegas now. Family still live up north so I'm up there visiting when I can. Wouldn't mind catching up next time I'm around.

Yea mate sounds good just post on here when your coming up and we can sort somthing out. ryan why you always hating on bowhunters ? its somthing different to loisa every time !

haha townsville needs some rain to sort these tracks out... i went up to ollera today and it was no good...

you want mud!come for a drive with me on friday when i get my ute back and ill take you to some good wet tracks that stay wet even when theres barely any rain (good fishin to)

Latest posts

Back