Appreciation in the workplace

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwolf

Reaction score
Does your boss appreciate your efforts at work ? Mine does.
After 5 yrs service I got a present for my efforts...........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 116
I think this is a rare property these days.
Good on you for stickin round for 5 years (also rare), and good on them!!!!
Bet you will appreciate every single cold one you ever pull out of there :beerglass:

wow
I worked for my company for 10 yrs.....had a work accident which resulted in surgery and spinal fusion
what did they do..............sacked me on medical grounds

hang onto your job mate they seem decent

cheers

Cheers guys.
When I started with the company we only had 2 trucks and 2 floats.
Since then it's grown to 10 trucks about 15 trailers of various configurations, 50t float, couple of dollys etc etc.
I think alot of the appreciation comes from my 'can do' attitude where as too many of our steering wheel attendants have got the 'F..k that I'm not doing that' attitude.
Then they can't understand why I got the new truck.
I certainly won't be leaving this job in a hurry. :)

After a big week, got a nice text from the boss tonight. We have a few sherbets in the boardroom every Friday night - always taste good cause work pays for them.

Worked on commercial residential construction, 10 townhouses 54 apartments, I'm a sparky. Out of the 5 townhouses, however many apartments and public areas I wired myself personally, not one fault or missing point. Everyone else had at least 3 faults across what they had wired in total. Recitified most of the faults myself for crucial final handover the day before Christmas breakup.

Asked the boss "how bout a diary for a christmas present" (which are supplied by the wholesalers anyway!), got a reply "your job is your f***ing present".

Made redundant 4 weeks after return from Christmas break.

Latest posts

Back