Arb bullbars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
am looking at a deluxe arb bar without fogs or a commercial bar for my 2011 stx d40.

apart from looks is the commercial just as good,and saving me a few $$$$

or just pay the extra coin??

cheers

From my own recent research on this and my decision to go with an ARB Deluxe bar (no fogs fitted) - I recommend the Deluxe bar. Bought mine (fitted) at the 4x4 show in Brisbane for less than a genuine bar supplied only :)
Pic of the bar on my ute is not clear enough for uploading tonight... need another pic.
But my garage has the latest pics of my ute tonight - with ARB steel side protection steps and the under-tray tool boxes fitted.
ARB has plenty of room to haggle on price - so haggle away :)

I chose the deluxe bar without fog lights, then decided I wanted fog lights. Couldn't do that with the commercial bar.

Looks are personal choice. If it is strength you are after, ask ARB although I think the commercial would not be quite as strong with the 3 loop design.

If it is price that is important, go the commercial.

I have the ARB delux bar fitted to mine. I have compared it to the ironman bar and there is no difference except the cost ( about 1K ). If I had my time again I would have gone the ironman bar and spent the remainder of the money on other mods. Up to you

The deluxe bar has twin "I beam" style uprights.
The commercial bar has a 3 loop design. From all that i spoke with the commercial is not as strong as the deluxe... hence the price difference :)

Latest posts

Back