ARB - Melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Tony - not lotto - Just recently got paid out for slightly less than half a house, if you catch my drift. Now don't have a house, nor a job (was self employed), no kids, and have decided to deck myself out and have a bloody good time for a while. Anyone that's unfortunately been through that crap will understand.

Bring it on!

Hopefully this works - Some 'Before Photo's'.

Attachments

• IMGP3073.jpg
    IMGP3073.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 77
  • IMGP3074.jpg
    IMGP3074.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMGP3075.jpg
    IMGP3075.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMGP3076.jpg
    IMGP3076.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 74
More than welcome - Nice to see a 5.7ltr Nav and some great sliders. Enjoy! Catch you in a week or so when the mods have happened.

Ok, so got the car back today, going back first thing in the morning. My Complaints are;

1. Ordered 5 BFG Mud terrain - got all terrain fitted.
2. Asked for a spare fitted to a specific rim that was on the car - got fitted to a different one.
3. Got a snorkel fitted - no sealant around any of the joins - I can see a 2mm gap in one of them.
4. Have to go back because the shock absorbers weren't up to scratch (their call)
5. Nearly $600 more than quoted!!!

All in all between the workshop and home the car is now a truck and handles so much better than with the standard crap Nissan put on it. I nearly went ass over when I got out of it because of the combined tyre/suspension lift height difference. Will hopefully post some pics and a "happily ever after' post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lot of hatred to ARB in this thread. I'm gonna go against the grain here, but i've never had a single issue with their Thomo store. Been going there for years even before they became ARB (they were Northern 4WD from memory). Just my 2c.

On topic.... Looking forward to some pics Showy. Sounds like its a mean machine now.

Just a quick update. I was wrong about the snorkel - in daylight, not 'torch' light it looks like a great install. The reason the price was more was because they forgot to put the snorkel on the quote (we were all in a rush at the time), the the extra dollars for a fitted snorkel is very reasonable. Currently waiting for AT's to be changed over to the MUDs. Great service, and nothing's a problem. Will post pics tomorrow.

Some 'After' Photo's....

Attachments

• IMGP3096.jpg
    IMGP3096.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMGP3094.jpg
    IMGP3094.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMGP3102.jpg
    IMGP3102.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 69

Latest posts