ARB Nitrocharger sports shock absorbers - front

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its off topic, but this thread has evolved a bit anyway. I only manged to get to one workshop today for suspension quote. This particular bloke would only do Lovells full kit, shocks, torsions,leaves, shackles, U bolts, bushes. $3000 fitted, they might be good but thats a bit rich form my tastes. I had sort of settled on EFS leaves and torsions and Bilsteins shocks. So I'll keep searching .

tell him he,s dreaming.:sarcastic:

Re Bilstein shocks. I bought a complete set for a 2006 D22, ZD30 with alloy bar. Also has EFS 2"lift. I had to remove as they are too rough and not dampening when empty, which is most of the time. They maybe good on standard suspension but certtainly not with lift. They didn't rub on control arm. I have since replaced with Koni which are better, how ever not great on highway use. Koni touch on plastic boot but doesn't affect shock.

As for EFS I find them very good and sales/service is great. They are made/distributed by Carrol's Springs at Smithfield in Sydney. (Speak to Tony on 02 96811355) $750 for all parts , not shocks, last year. You need to add delivery. Local mechanic fitted for around $250. I fitted shocks.

Tony (not related)

Re Bilstein shocks. I bought a complete set for a 2006 D22, ZD30 with alloy bar. Also has EFS 2"lift. I had to remove as they are too rough and not dampening when empty, which is most of the time. They maybe good on standard suspension but certtainly not with lift. They didn't rub on control arm. I have since replaced with Koni which are better, how ever not great on highway use. Koni touch on plastic boot but doesn't affect shock.

As for EFS I find them very good and sales/service is great. They are made/distributed by Carrol's Springs at Smithfield in Sydney. (Speak to Tony on 02 96811355) $750 for all parts , not shocks, last year. You need to add delivery. Local mechanic fitted for around $250. I fitted shocks.

Tony (not related)

So why didn't you just get the Bilstein's re-tuned ?

Rang around some more today, found that lots of workshops dont really care what you want they just want to sell their product (or the product with the best mark up) and there are SFA mud tyres available at the moment. Eventually I went with, Dobinsons full lift kit, torsions, leaves, shocks Ubolts greasable shackles, and new rubber too Federal Couragias MTZ.

Latest posts

Back