Arb rear step

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm83

Reaction score
Hi guys picked up a new ARB rear step today that I'm going to mod to suite my body lift. My question is surely it's ment to come with all the nuts and bolts to fit it and instructions of some sort ? They are closed for the night now so can't do much till tomorrow now but I'll be driving in tomorrow to find out what's the go. Also the checker plate step is covered in splatter from being cut. For that price I really expected more from them. In saying that it's the first problem iv had with them.

it should have the full fitting kit and bracing plates in the kit. sounds to me they have opned the box and removed contents and not reinstated it back in. Mine came with about an extra 2 or 3 bolts and bits and was super easy to fit.

Rusty

Cool thanks rusty thought so, did u change the brackets to suite your body lift or just left it ?

I couldn't see how it could be lifted without cutting the brackets and modifying to much. This would make the bar non compliant .

Rusty

It's a big mod to lift for a body lift but can be done. If you need instructions let me know, I still have mine. It should have it all in the box though.. Did you get the number plate panel also. They are of a DX and you should get one from a wrecker and if your lucky it will be the colour you need also. I got a new one and had it painted when the bar was done by ARB. IT looks neat.
Cheers

Yer I got the infill panel I have been looking at how and where to cut it and I think I have it all worked out, In my head it should be really easy just a little bit time consuming. Hopefully should have it on in the next couple of weeks if I ever get a full weekend off. Might try and get a few photos along the way. I'll just have to work out how to post more then one pic at a time only ever let's me do one

Latest posts

Back