Australia today, where its headed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Anyone else sick of things being changed for the minority.

Haven't cross's been removed from pulbic school and the list goes on.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J9eyT-f-yc[/YT]

The Chasers said it pretty well.

I agree... we are catering too much for different cultures that it's beginning to impact on our own, eventually we will fade away and end up with many little pockets of different races/cultures whom refuse to mingle and integrate.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I'm all for equality just not at someone else's expense.

Last edited:
Don't get me started on this shit Dave, I've had an absolute gutful of this stuff and want to slap some stupid people in gov't who bend over backwards to make sure the minorities in this country aren't offended by anything.

Last Christmas, school in Victoria was issued notice not to sing christmas carols because it would offend some students, (this was overturned), public swimming pool had to enforce stricter bathing suit rules so certain groups weren't offended. etc etc etc etc.

Scuse my french, BUT FUCK OFF!!!!!, you want to live here, you live and adapt to our ways. You want to complain when we sing christmas carols etc, then FUCK OFF back to where you came from.

I'd love to see what would happen if someone went to say, Saudi Arabia and tried some of this shit on. Gutless, limp wristed, bleeding heart do gooder wankers who support this crap and try to change our way of doing things should also FUCK OFF!!

Sorry, but this shit makes my blood boil.

Don't get me started on this shit Dave, I've had an absolute gutful of this stuff and want to slap some stupid people in gov't who bend over backwards to make sure the minorities in this country aren't offended by anything.

Last Christmas, school in Victoria was issued notice not to sing christmas carols because it would offend some students, (this was overturned), public swimming pool had to enforce stricter bathing suit rules so certain groups weren't offended. etc etc etc etc.

Scuse my french, BUT FUCK OFF!!!!!, you want to live here, you live and adapt to our ways. You want to complain when we sing christmas carols etc, then FUCK OFF back to where you came from.

I'd love to see what would happen if someone went to say, Saudi Arabia and tried some of this shit on. Gutless, limp wristed, bleeding heart do gooder wankers who support this crap and try to change our way of doing things should also FUCK OFF!!

Don't Be sorry. Well Said.

To be pedantic Australia as a continent is heading 35 degrees east of north with a velocity of 67 mm/year!

I am of Dutch/South African descent and moved here when I was 10 years old and nothing used to annoy me more than going to a bbq and listening to how good things used be back on the other side of the world. Over time most of those who complained moved back to Holland, and those that stayed love the place!

What he said, Sums it up for most people i speak to. Move over here and blend in and enjoy whats on offer or get on a plane and p@#s off you wont be missed

I might just convert to islam. It's such a joke. There is absolutly no strength in government. God forbid we upset the the minorities who left there countries to get away from tyranny mostly brought on under the guise of being religously motivated. You'd think they would want nothing more to do with all of that shit!
:big_smile:

basically I think this says it all

414.jpg

You wanna come to our country you become and Aussie not try to make Aus a little part of your country
We are not racist we just dont see why we should change our values and views to suit others. They wouldnt change squat to suit us in their country.

I wish you'd drop that apology it's not needed.

There's an old saying - "When in Rome ... do as the Romans do".

I think we've forgotten this, as a society.

If I went to visit France, fine, I can get by with a smattering of English. But if I went to live there, I'd have to be snorting snails, pulling frogs off and sitting around all day looking like a bloody boiled lolly twisting my mustache.

Why?

Because it's bloody polite, that's why! If I want to be accepted as a neighbour, I'll try to blend in.

We've forgotten this. I think it's important to gently remind them ...

IF YOU WANNA LIVE HERE, ACCEPT THAT WE DO THINGS THIS WAY IN OUR COUNTRY AND IF YOU CAN'T, HERE'S YOUR PADDLE AND YOUR STUPID HAT BACK, YOUR BOAT IS OVER THERE AND I'M SURE YOU REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT.

That might be a little harsh to some, but it equates to ...

WHEN IN ROME ...

Last edited:
We've forgotten this. I think it's important to gently remind them ...

IF YOU WANNA LIVE HERE, ACCEPT THAT WE DO THINGS THIS WAY IN OUR COUNTRY AND IF YOU CAN'T, HERE'S YOUR PADDLE AND YOUR STUPID HAT BACK, YOUR BOAT IS OVER THERE AND I'M SURE YOU REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT.

That might be a little harsh to some, but it equates to ...

WHEN IN ROME ...

Here Here
You said it perfectly

I dont want this to turn racist as I honestly could not give a shit about someones race.

If there nice Ill talk to them, however if they are !@#$wits and wish to turn NSW in New Dehli (Example) then I dont want them here.

This country has already been structured, if you dont wanna fit in. We dont want you.

I just want things to stay the way our grandfathers and grandmothers fought for.

I bet if I went overseas and whinged about how I didn't like things they wouldn't stand for it.

Asian countries and the Middle East.

^ I have nothing against them I am using them as example's.

Ray the language Ill leave, I think its fitting as many of us are tired of this crap.

If your a straight male, caucasian, middle class, australian born and of christian faith then you are discriminated against in your own country. All the other minority groups including women get special assistance and programs form the government.
Thats why I identify as gay, :sarcastic: at least then I am a minority and it's the easiest criteria to break and I don't have to prove it. (Also gets me lots of girl friends :big_smile:)

it's called pluralism......

and the only thing pluralism works with is food - i.e. A mexican restaurant, owned by an Italian, cooked by a Chinese lad, eaten looking over an awesome Aussie beach after we have just attended an ANZAC day ceremony!!!

the rest is a heap of political rubbish

Ray the language Ill leave, I think its fitting as many of us are tired of this crap.

Err, thanks Dave. I could have said ping off, but after hearing so much of this nonsense seemingly daily on the radio, I'm fed up with it. Nothing against anyone if they try to fit in etc, but if our ways and customs etc have to be changed to suit others, its not on.

I'd love to bang some of those coconut heads in the gov't together, what an empty sound it would be :big_smile:

I totally agree with the above comments - i try to use the minority issue to my advantage...

When on the phone with a problem talking to - phone,electricity,government company and the argument is not going my way - one statement will turn the argument around...

Are you discriminating against me because i am black/Asian/muslim/etc

works every time..

Most of these companies are scared shitless of the bad press associated with discrimination.

^ Lol.

One thing that has me stuffed is why a certain group in society need there own employment agencies, Land council, special grants etc.

Are we not all equal ?

Whats wrong with the employment agencies that everyone else uses ?

Couldn't the Land council be intergrated into the local council to save money.

Now we even have a footy team for this group in society.

Isn't that US verse THEM ?

^ Lol.

One thing that has me stuffed is why a certain group in society need there own employment agencies, Land council, special grants etc.

Are we not all equal ?

Whats wrong with the employment agencies that everyone else uses ?

Couldn't the Land council be intergrated into the local council to save money.

Now we even have a footy team for this group in society.

Isn't that US verse THEM ?

Have you ever had to get a permit and pay a fee to drive over "their" land even though it is part of Oz.

I agree with all the previous statements and also wonder why we have to have to pay legal fees for non-Australian people who have broken our laws, so they can fight our government, after it has been decided that they are not legitimate refugees.

How about the fact that in our cities there are people with origins from other countries who cant speak a word of English. the damm sad part is they were freakin born here so we have Australians who cant speak a word of English. WTF is that about.
How about Street signs in 2 languages with English being the second language.
We Australians born and bred and English speaking are very fast becoming the minority in our own country.

Latest posts

Back