Awesome Navara Spa Trailer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
Don't know if its been on here before but this is aussie ingenuity at its best.

Attachments

• spa1.jpg
    spa1.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 340
  • spa2.jpg
    spa2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 324
  • spa3.jpg
    spa3.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 299
  • spa4.jpg
    spa4.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 272
  • spa5.jpg
    spa5.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 283
Cool pics, where did you find them ?

That chick in the pic ain't to bad either.

Dave.

Think you'll find it's a Carlton tap not VB. But if you're not a fan you can always drink the used spa water.

Nothing wrong with Carlton on tap! One of the few things I miss about Vic, oh and the dim sim steamer behind the bar!

I agree Carton's fine and is most widely on tap down here, although Toohey's is making a come back (sorry they are forcing their way south of the border). I'm just happy to let those who don't drink CUB beer clean out the dirty spa water.

Steamed dimmies are getting rarer in grease shops down here too, most of the good ones have them but you can't always see them so you may not think to ask but they definitely aren't as abundant as they used to be. What's a bloody Greek Roast without a few steamed dimmies...people need to get their priorities right.

We have cartlon on tap in the west. Briiliant!!! Although it tastes different to the real thing in Vic.

Although you pay for beer with limbs over here, only downside of no pokies.

But i'd rather a spend a few extra bucks over a night on beers than listen to those fu@kin pokies in the background.

I think it might be none of the above beers that are on tap but actually home brew. If you have a closer look at one of the pics there is a fermenter on a table. I reckon it needs a fold out bbq to complete it.

If it's home brew I'll leave the tap sucking to others and find out who's supplying those Carlton cans. The spa isn't that big really so I'd imagine after a few beers it would get cramped in there and those women ought to be taking their tops off to make more room (I'm sure that theory works no matter how unconvincing it sounds), we need shots from later in the night after the taps dry.

If it's home brew I'll leave the tap sucking to others and find out who's supplying those Carlton cans. The spa isn't that big really so I'd imagine after a few beers it would get cramped in there and those women ought to be taking their tops off to make more room (I'm sure that theory works no matter how unconvincing it sounds), we need shots from later in the night after the taps dry.

Ha ha you guys are drinkin the wrong home brew thats for sure. I can barely stomach the commercial crap anymore, all of the big names taste basically the same and then I get a cracking headache from the preservatives they chuck in the next day for putting up with beer that tastes like muddy water. Unfortunately there is very few good aussie beers around. The europeans have been doing it for a lot longer and it shows. Drink a grolsch, kronemberg, or pretty much any belgium beer and there is no comparison at all. All my brewing is straight from grain and hops now and I have come pretty close to some of the european styles. I do make an occasional crappy keg for visitors that like xxxx or vb so I don't waste the good stuff on them.

I've never actually considered that each time I visit the bottle shop I'm actually making the wrong purchase, it's a weird premise to knowingly enter a shop hand over some cash and know you're walking out of the place with the wrong product.

Each to there own but I find all home brews are in the same class as boutique beers and beers made in mirco breweries. Maybe I'm accustomed to the preservatives and muddy water combo it's used in so many other food processes these days it's not worth stuffing up the formula.

The one thing I have always found is that all home brewers always claim their beer is better than anything else available (and I probably would too if I could stomach the stuff) but in reality we know that everyone can't be better than everyone else. I used to think my home made bourbon was the best crap in the world, of course the $3 a bottle price tag helped that but these days the few bottles I have left (from 10 years ago) is only used for medicinal purposes cause it really does taste like crap compared to shop brought stuff. However it does lay a good coating on your throat when you've got a cough, no idea if it cures anything but a few swigs and your throat feels better.

Latest posts

Back