Awning Installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Hi all. I was given a awning for my birthday and was going to have a crack at fitting it this afternoon. Its going to be fitted to a set of Rhino Rack Commercial roof racks, and the brackets the awning came with are a fairly narrow L shaped bracket and also a heap of bolts. Didnt come with any fitting instructions though. How do I go about mounting it to the roof racks? Cheers.

OK so I just found online the installation instructions for a similar awning with similar looking brackets and it shows to drill holes in the roof rack bars and bolt the brackets to them, is this how you guys have installed them? Id rather not drill holes in the roof rack I think. Might have to fork out for the Rhino awning mount kit.

I've used the rhino mounting items. Can't bring myself to drill through the rack. Good luck. Also mine is the rhino aero hd bar system

Thanks gents. Rusty, are the rhino mounts ok? Like you, I cant bring myself to drill through my roof rack.

Thanks gents. Rusty, are the rhino mounts ok? Like you, I cant bring myself to drill through my roof rack.

Have had no issues at all. My mounting kit came with my awning. It survived the rugged cape trip and is permantly mounted since purchasing. Just make sure you get the kit for your racks.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back