Axial remote control 4x4 toys

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E03EB495-A860-4C48-8486-EB8681B1DA5C-875-000001DD24BC02F6_zpsfabe319b.jpg
FB8F6A61-2E14-4B33-B15B-8D59972E5625-875-000001DD1BC8B9A5_zpsff952780.jpg

Nice scx10 LthLDC, i like that body. Although bit of a shame you could get it to sit foward more. Im lookin ginto buying another shell for my scx10. As out of my 3 rc cars it would be the first shell tthat i would have to trim and paint and get to fit and all. So will post pics when i get to that. I like the baja claws, i would like some for mine although with the shell im gettin i thin the 4.3" tyres are the biggest i could possibly squeeze under the body without 2 much body scrub. But once i get the body im guna look for a more scale wheel and tyre. Probly go with 1.55s (scale to a 15.5" rim so look more scale then a 1.9/19" rim) and possibly be able to getthe 1.55 claws which i think are about the same size as the standard ripsaws.

Bart

Yeah I got to make the links longer so the wheels fit in the arches. I got all the gear just haven't had time to do it. It will sit perfect when I'm done.

I'm also going 1.55 once the wheel base is fixed and ill put the grabber all terrains. Also braising up some bar work. Again when I get some time. They are fun but it can get boring unless u go with some mates.

Oh yeal, big plans then?

Yeah ive got a mate that has a scx10 to but he hasnt changed anythin on his. But yeah its not as much fun when your playing with rc cars by yaself. Modding them is fun and keeps me entertained on rainy days. If i have nothing else planned.

Are you going to make the front links shorter and the rear longer?

Yeah fronts need to come back about 1.8cm and rears need 2.5 added. Just using some 3/4 aluminium, 3/16th all thread and some rod ends. Plenty of rainy days here in qld ATM. I'm just lazy and the Missus doesn't like me and the boy playing with toys in separate rooms haha.

After I get that sorted doing up some sliders out of brass/brake line tubing add a sports bar and some lights. It will get there.

Some of the fabrication guys do on these things is insane. Saw a thread of one guy building an 80 series land cruiser an he fabbed up his own chassis rails, fuel tank exhaust all made from sheet metal cut and measured to size. There are guys who do full Exo cages n stuff to pretty insane some of the detail they get into.

Yeah fronts need to come back about 1.8cm and rears need 2.5 added. Just using some 3/4 aluminium, 3/16th all thread and some rod ends. Plenty of rainy days here in qld ATM. I'm just lazy and the Missus doesn't like me and the boy playing with toys in separate rooms haha.

After I get that sorted doing up some sliders out of brass/brake line tubing add a sports bar and some lights. It will get there.

Some of the fabrication guys do on these things is insane. Saw a thread of one guy building an 80 series land cruiser an he fabbed up his own chassis rails, fuel tank exhaust all made from sheet metal cut and measured to size. There are guys who do full Exo cages n stuff to pretty insane some of the detail they get into.

Bloody oath its been wet here in qld. Oh yeah sounds like your honcho ahould turn out pretty good. You will have to keep updating on here.
Yeah i know ive seen quite a few extensive scale build and its just insane how far people go with them. You wouldnt know where you seen that 80series build? As i just bought a 80series shell to put on my scx10.

Bart

I bought a wrangler rubicon off ebay today from usa, heaps cheaper than in aus
Saw this on rccrawler.com and all i can say is holyshit!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 199
It was on rcrockcrawler.com but I don't have a link to the thread. Saw it a few months ago. Great place to poke around for info. Thecrawlpit.com is alright as well.

Yeah i ended up finding it on google images.

I bought a wrangler rubicon off ebay today from usa, heaps cheaper than in aus
Saw this on rccrawler.com and all i can say is holyshit!!!!!!

Hahah yeah you can do heaps to them aye. Did you get the new axial scx10 withthe jeep body? Or another rc model?

Bart

Did you get the new axial scx10 withthe jeep body? Or another rc model?

Bart

Yeah i got the scx10 with jeep body, wanted a honcho but couldnt find any that were as cheap as the jeep for some reason

Latest posts

Back