Azza's Lifted D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Finally got some work done to the Nav, wasn't to sure on how to put pics up in me post but feel free to have a look in my garage.
Couldn't be happier with it so far and have exhaust and chip going in tomorrow and Calmini arms are going in next time I'm home from work.

Cheers mate, hard to choose rims without seeing them on your car but was pretty stoked after they were fitted and not to much tyre hanging out with the 0 offset either.

Damn, looks great! Looks higher than mine!
I think springs have sagged.

Thanks FatBoy, looked at yours a few time for motivation before getting mine done... pretty happy with how it sits, when I put the Calmini arms in I'll probably bring the front up another 10-15mm to level her out a bit.
I'm happy to recommend Zordo's services to any1 and every1

Thanks FatBoy, looked at yours a few time for motivation before getting mine done... pretty happy with how it sits, when I put the Calmini arms in I'll probably bring the front up another 10-15mm to level her out a bit.
I'm happy to recommend Zordo's services to any1 and every1

Yeah Johns. Great bloke. Wish I was in qld to get him to do mine. But ahwell, glad you're happy. She looks tops mate. Hopefully once the 33"s are on mine will look bigger. Rims look spiggen awesome mate!

Yeah i'm bloody pumped on the rims hey and really happy with the way the 265's sit with the lift, should go pretty hard after the exhaust and chip are fitted tomorrow as well.
Will be wicked to see how the 33's sit on your's, they'll look bloody tuff..!!

I saw you this morning fatboy, is your lift a 2 or 3 inch?

Last edited:
little, LITTLE....... Haha pretty happy with the little wheels on there and cn always go bigger down the track, Pick my Nav up tomorrow with the exhaust and chip all fitted, exhaust is looking bloody wicked and really tidy and Fletcher the guy who's fitting it all is hoping for a 60hp gain which would be great

Latest posts

Back