Bash plates for 2013 navara d40 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a similar mod on the 2012 ST but i used 2x 8mm flat bar welded to the original angel line crossmember that bolts on in between the chassis rails, same outcome just got there in a different way, BUT it really is a must do IMO.

I also cut the 2 tabs off either side of the bottom tank of the radiator that were meant to locate the original plastic bumper as they have been known to cause problems with other plates and if hit they can snap out leaving a hole in the bottom tank the size of a 50cent coin, so better safe then sorry, just run a hacksaw blade through them and in 2min they are history

Cheers for the heads up nathand22, just checked mine and those 2 tabs are about 2 inches away from my plate, plenty of clearance .... i hope!

Mike

Pretty sure my bash plates were around $500 installed.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 92
Yep, Installed by TJM, First modification I did to the truck when I bought it and they have been tested quite a few times.

Rang tjm today and apparently they only sell the two pieces not for very front radiator section as that piece you buy according to your bullbar to suit. Just those to were $550 alone. Arb told me it's fine with stock bar at the moment, as they bolt to chassis and not bullbar anyway, not sure if anyone can confirm this?
Arb and everyone else include it all in there set so found it bit strange that there's is a two piece set only as the front piece you buy after to suit your bullbar.
I'm planning on probaly a xross bar although might be a while so wanting to get all the bash plates on for now.

Anybody know or have fit them with stock bar?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back