bathurst 2014

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413098309.587300.jpg

I hope Ford get their money's worth sponsoring the tennis next year. Why wouldn't you support your own brand when they have won two on the trot.

Craziest race I have seen for years
Running out of fuel on the last lap
Stopping the race to repair track
Kangaroos
Great day

Craziest race I have seen for years Running out of fuel on the last lap Stopping the race to repair track Kangaroos Great day
Glen Seton comes to mind with the last lap thing (or there abouts) but there was no big rock on the track!

There's no way the muster will ever be in SA, the qld members would have a hissy fit :p

That might happen. There are a few members from SA, plus it's not far from Victoria, so we might see a few Victorians head over to it. It'd be a big trip for NSW and Qlders, but might get a couple from WA showing. We don't know yet - depends on the amount of interest shown. I'm guessing that once pics of the 2014 Muster get out, that interest might rise dramatically!

There's at least one decent venue in your neck of the woods, too. That's a bonus!

Latest posts

Back