Beaudesert Exhausts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navd22

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just want to know if this would be a good system for my 3ltr D22,a full 2 3/4" mandrel bent exhaust (aluminised mild steel) with a hi-flow cat and dump pipe.
$1230.00 to my door in Melbourne from Beaudesert Exhausts.
Or would yous recommend another setup?

Last edited:
gday mate,

I have the same system. excellent quality of build, very easy to install and price is in the ball park of other sytems out there. Although, recently I have had to replace the muffler with a different one becuase I installed a 145L fuel tank and the beaudesert supplied muffler fouled on the tank. So if you are planning on adding a 145L 4WD Systems fuel tank, you may be better off getting a custom made system, or get beaudesert to supply everything except the muffler section and have that bit installed at an exhaust shop. I think only the 145L fuel tank should give you a problem, all other large tanks ie 125L should be ok as they don't go over the exhaust system. If you aren't getting the bigger fuel tank at all, I would highly recomend the beaudesert.

Cheers

My ute has the side exit (not Beaudesert but was on the ute when I got it) comes out behind the mudguard on the passenger side, good for warming up the knees when strapping things down onto the tray of a cold morning and also good for not coughing soot straight onto the boat when overtaking caravans.... NOTE: my spare is mounted on the headboard too as doesn't fit underneath but it might be more to do with the landcruiser tow bar that the previous owner fitted and not so much the side exit exhaust. I'll post some photos up when I'm back home on the weekend if you like.

Latest posts

Back