bench to bucket seat converson d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjjz

Reaction score
hello this is my first post can anyone tell me if its hard to install an aftermarket bucket / race seats in my 2005 st/x d22, cant wait to hear your ideas

No idea about aftermarket seats. Talk to Scottybobcat about it. He had aftermarket seats in his dual cab.

Factory dual cab seats bolt straight in.

Do factory dual cab seats bolt in and replace the bench seat in a single cab? Cheers
No idea about aftermarket seats. Talk to Scottybobcat about it. He had aftermarket seats in his dual cab.

Factory dual cab seats bolt straight in.

Some say they do, and for 05 model they should.

Mine is 2010 and they don't, requires further ideas for installation.

My 05 d22 has had the bench removed and replaced with str buckets. Also has been mod plated for 2 seats instead of 3. Was a straight bolt in job

Anyone know whether the rear seats in a dual cab can be swapped for 2 buckets from the front of any str without issues? Apart from it being modplated is it a straight swap?

Rusty
The angle would be all wrong for bucket seats in the back. Too upright and would leave u with less room. U never sit in the back of your own car anyway so not worth the effort if you ask me.

I have my eye on a pair of stx 550 front leather seats out of a 2012 model d40, does anyone know if they'd fit in a 2012 d22 str?

Latest posts

Back