Best chip?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good that you got some new chips. With the OP being 18 months old the chips would be stale and out of date by now.

Id personally go either the new chip it when it comes out or uni chip, to gain the best performance you need to optimise many parameters such as injector timing, boost pressure, fuel rain pressure, egt's, AF ratios and MAF inputs. these are the only 2 chip on the market that do this, however they are more expensive than the rest and are both fairly new and untested.

Uni chip has been around for years mate, pretty safe unit if setup right, but I don't think the D22 runs a MAF sensor, pretty sure its a MAP sensor

Putting your teeth into shit? Burgers with rings?

If those are included in the chip comparo I'm out because this thread has gone off topic and is definitely no longer about taste and texture.

Of all the chips on the market, which gives the best performance increase?

I think you would need to read all the nutritional information on each individual chip packet. Some obviously contain more fat than others. If your after performance increase, you should look at the sugar/sodium content - for short term increase in energy/performance. If your after long term increases then compare the protein %.

Pringles are crap cant get my hand in the container... I thought chips were suppose to save fuel... Since participating in this chip test i'm using more fuel than ever going to the shops all the time....

I think you would need to read all the nutritional information on each individual chip packet. Some obviously contain more fat than others. If your after performance increase, you should look at the sugar/sodium content - for short term increase in energy/performance. If your after long term increases then compare the protein %.

Now that is the sort of information that is quite helpful, informative and is required by if one is to explain chips and their worth.

I thought chips were suppose to save fuel... Since participating in this chip test i'm using more fuel than ever going to the shops all the time....

Yeah but if you made your own chips and used the left over oil from cooking to make biodiesel you would in fact be saving fuel....well saving buying fuel anyway

Chips are rubbish. They're made for under $20, sold at over $1000 plus.

They may give you more power, but putting the fuel system under huge stress to do so.

Dont waste your money.

Hehehe somehow I don't think you'll get much support for that statement Dave (atleast such an argument previously never has), too many think they are the best thing ever invented. But atleast this is a serious chip comparo none of that silicon chip shit just good and healthy cooked in fat with lots of additives type chips.

What chips are you buying for $1000? Normally woolworths and other shops have specials for like 2 packets for $4. You should really keep an eye out for that. You would save a fair bit of money, especially if you really like chips. Mmm

Back