Best Mod/Accessory. -Value for money

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zanick

Reaction score
Hey all, Whats your best accessory, mod, upgrade or anything that you might use for your 4x4 or camping etc and value for money.
I dont just mean suspension upgrade or anything massive; it could be something that you bought and has helped a sh!tload..... even if its a torch.

Im thinking its the $3 head torches that keep the kids busy at night and out of my hair whilst camping......., :top:
or my wheel brace- better than the crappy thing that comes with the car, and ive used it a tonne!

best mod for camping for me has been the battery setup
all the toys can be charged,beer and food cold and plenty of light
keeps the wife and boy happy
priceless

ive changed my mind
after driving 1000 ks over easter and 1000 to go
the award goes to
:popcorn1:

the sr5 drivers seat:bootyshake:

Last edited:
After fuel savings and power increase the winner is my Roo Systems chip

Have to be my driving lights, I do a lot of night driving and the stock high beams on the D22 are pretty awful.

Most use was some tub rails I made up for inside my tray (modified from old Ford Ranger and cost about $60 - pic in garage). Have been very useful.

Closely followed by Rhino liner and then bullbar. The number of roo's I've hit (yes, accidently) its saved my front end heaps of times.

1st Crescent tool kit (xmas 2006) - incredible value !
2nd 5W solar panel(eBay) to top off batteries in any vehicle.
3rd 300W inverter (Jaycar) to power laptop or charge drill batteries.

How did u go about the fuel saving and the power increase?

mate it picks up alot quicker and is great off road power wise. have noticed a difference in fuel by maybe 50-100 km a tank.

money well spent in my opinion

Sell me one for $500 and I'll pipe all you want...
Id say the inverter, lights an soon my nice new fridge & canopy

Latest posts

Back