BFG kM2's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Ordered a set of 265/75R16 KM2's from Sydney ($320/tyre) and they rocked up to my door at lunchtime today, going to put them on Mickey T sidebiter rims 16x8 0 offset, sad thing is I have to wait 4 wk's for a 2an2 lift as Zordo is flat out.

If any 1 is keen on a set and thinks the price is right (quoted $400 else where) I bought them from stgeorgetyres.com.au and they shipped them to me f:tazzy:

Thought about that, I'm home for a wk in 4wk's on r&r so going to wait until then and give my nav the full over haul..... Reading all of these threads and seeing every1's awesome rigs while being stuck at work is pure torture

I was quoted $320 each fitted from a tyre shop here in Newcastle. A week later when i went to order them, they said that the price wasn't available anymore. Ended up putting MTZ on instead. I was happy with either though, and it made the decision a lot easier for me! I heard the KM2s are pretty quiet on the road too, but i cant complain about the noise of the MTZ.

Can't wait to get them put on and have the Nav lifted, I'm already smiling from ear to ear so my head will probably explode when I get the work done.

And Morticus I can't believe how much cheeper the tyres are down your way, Had a few quotes on the MTZ's at over $370/T up here, pretty damb happy with the price I got on the KM2's and fingers crossed they look good on the nav with the rims i've picked

Haha Thats the way "ourd40", filing me with confidence mate, I'm in Kalgoorlie WA and don't fly home until tomorrow night so I haven't even seen them yet...... 2"body and 2"suspension lift booked with ZORDO for the 18-19th sep, just have to decide wether to do UCA's at the same time or wait until a later stage

Thats the reason i waited till i moved here from Mackay to upgrade the tyres. I reckon the KM2s look damn good. and with a 4" lift, should look even better. Make sure you put up some pics!

Heaps of guys on here are running that same combo and they look awesome in my opinion(look up Al build thread),their practical still considerably bigger than the standard tyres, to much work involved with 285's and don't want to sacrifice the power either..... Will put plenty of b4 and after pics up mate and will set up my garage on here once the works done.

Latest posts

Back