Biggest wheels d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I might call my insurance company and see what they say then. Does anyone no of 275 75 16 going on without guard chop?

I have a 2011 Thai built D40 and I have 275/65/17 under mine, no lift, no mods.

275/75/16 would be the perfect size for most D40's but only BFG and Maxxis make tyres in that size in Australia, I believe coppers have them in the USA, but MT's don't do it at all.

Just remember insurance wise you can only go to a 265 or you'll void it!

pretty sure 265/75/16 is still void

In NSW you can fit any size up to a 33" with approval and inspection of an engineer. No engineer will pass anything bigger any more. As for insurance, they can not reject anything approved by the RTA. They may try to put it over you but just put them in there place.

As far as I know nobody gives a engineer certificate for something to do with lift above 2 inches in Victoria, no one!

Trust me , i know this , god could design something for you truck , and if if wasn't in the financial interest of the engineer , it wont gat passed , most derive their income from insurance or big business , good luck with that

Back